Monday, December 8, 2008

Birthday 2008

I can honestly say this years birthday was the bestest out of all my adult years.I received the best birthday presents both through making memories and material gifts. As far as material things my best friend Ben got me a PINK handheld navigation thing that I can carry every where so no more getting lost, then my other best friend 0f 11 years Ryan got me a ticket to RENT the broadway musical in March!!! Can it get any better than that?? Well.. it can... this past weekend my friends Jeff, Dominique, Angeli, me, and Ben (all pictured above minus Angeli) went to Lake Tahoe. That was the best gift ever the fact that they all spent their time (and money) to join me on this trip. I wanted to do something different. I thought Lake Tahoe was perfect because it's naturie and gave us all that chance to get away from the city life and away from our hectic lives and busy schedules. We were able to enjoy the beauty of nature by going site seeing. The first day was spent riding the gondolas (in Lake Tahoe they are sky rides) that take you to the top of heavenly mountain. We saw the awesome view. It was picture perfect and looked like we were looking at post cards. Dom saw snow for the first and we all realized its pretty to look at, but we cant live in it for a long time as well as the cold. We checked out the Lake Tahoe night life as well. The 2nd night we went more site seeing driving around the Lake and went on mini hikes too. Angeli cooked dinner for all of us that night and sure was yummy. We played San Diegoopoly and Jeff conquered the city of San Diego because I think it was because he played Monopoly way too much. As far as food we ate at the Harrah's Buffet the morning after we got there and at night fine dined on steak and lobster, and chocolate souffle at the Ciera Steak house in Montbleu. There's a lot of pictures to come though most will be downloaded to my myspace. They say action speaks louder than words which is very true. This blog is short and sweet because I'll let the pictures do all the speaking... they will be here shortly when my friends e-mail them to me :).A huge thank you to everyone who was part of my birthday. It was an awesome birthday.. this has been an awesome year .... too blessed to be stressed :)

No comments: